Get in touch with us to post your Refrigeration employment opportunities directly to your target market.
Active Refrigeration Northland, are looking for a trade qualified refrigeration engineer or electrician with HVAC experience to join their professional team.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a team with career advancement possibilities
The right candidate will receive a fantastic remuneration package for a wide variety of work, covering all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning.
We regard ourselves as leaders in the NZ refrigeration industry; hence have high expectations when it comes to professionalism and portraying of company values and standards. So if you are dedicated, have initiative and take pride in producing high quality work this is an outstanding opportunity to be part of our growing team.
Phone enquiries: (09) 430 3186
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1924, Woolworths Group is Australia's largest retailer with more than 3,500 stores across Australia and New Zealand that span food, drinks, general merchandise, and hotels. The Woolworths Group is a proud, home-grown Australian business, employer of more than 205,000 people and a committed business partner of many thousand local farmers, producers, and manufacturers.
The Woolworths Facilities Management Service team operates around the country to support our stores, including performing day to day service and maintenance efficiently and with minimum disruption to our stores and customers.
At Woolworths, we strive to be at the forefront of refrigeration technologies and have stores that utilise trans-critical CO2 refrigeration systems as well as RDM, Danfoss and Emerson Controls. This role will provide exposure to the latest supermarket refrigeration systems and provide opportunities to further develop your skills. We also provide our team members with the latest product training via our relationships with industry-leading partners.
Refrigeration Service Technician - NSW
- Be exposed to the latest refrigeration technologies and training
- Servicing the Sydney North Shore area
- Attractive remuneration package
- Permanent full-time role
As a Service Technician, you will ensure facilities management services to our customers are at the highest levels and ensure we operate as a Proactive, Responsive and Efficient service model. Our Service Technicians work with us on a permanent full-time basis and across designated areas in a reactive and proactive maintenance capacity.
In the role, your responsibilities will be:
- Visiting various stores to perform troubleshooting, identifying issues and servicing equipment.
- Delivering preventative maintenance works in accordance with planned schedules
- Playing a mentoring role to more junior technicians
- Reviewing tasks to be completed
- Completing associated paperwork
- Monitoring replacement spare part inventory
- Liaising with our technical team on the status of tasks
- Developing relationships with our facilities management, support and technical teams, store managers and teams and our call support centre team
- Working closely with construction teams including informing engineers, planning for replacements and assisting in prioritising capital works
Who were looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about going the extra mile for our stores and customers. The suitable candidate will have:
- A trade background refrigeration and/or HVAC
- Solid post apprenticeship experience (ideally 5yrs+) including experience within the commercial refrigeration service and installation industry, with commercial supermarket experience.
- An understanding of C02 systems, Emerson & RDM controls advantageous
- Previous mentorship experience
- Current ArcTick Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Confidence in new refrigeration/air conditioning control technologies
- Flexibility to travel to various sites and to be on call as required (rostered system)
- An ability to self manage tasks as required
- A good level of computer literacy (Google suite of Apps an advantage)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as a team
Why you’ll love it here
In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the benefits we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package including base + super + paid overtime and tool of trade vehicle.
- Team member discounts at all of Woolworths businesses
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across our brands
- Flexible work arrangements
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now!
Job posted: 23/09/2019
Position has been filled
Looking to step up?
Excel Hawkes Bay is looking for an Estimator to support our service team with quoting and small project management. Ideally suited to someone with Refrigeration Qualifications and 10+ years under their belt, who can drive a computer and operates comfortably in a world of apps and other techy stuff.
Good pay, good wheels, good gear, great guys and in the best province in NZ, Hawkes Bay.